You always seem to be weeping even when youfre not sad.
When the tears drainage get narrowed by some causes and is blocked,
the eyes brim with tears as if always crying.
- What is
Babies are sometimes born with congenital obstruction of the tear drainage system. Approximately 90% blocked ducts in babies get better naturally before one year old and it is said lacrimal sac massage helps heal spontaneously. If symptoms persist after the age of one year, a small procedure called "probing" to release the obstructed duct and following placement of a lacrimal stent to hold the passage open may be required. These treatments usually involve antibiotics to prevent conjunctivitis and dacryocystitis.
- 3/18-3/22, 2018
- LACRIFLOW CL will be exhibited in AAPOS 44th Annual Meeting with ISA, Washington, DC.
- 11/9-11/10, 2017
- LACRIFLOW CL Release. ASOPRS 48th Annual Fall Scientific Symposium NewOrleans, LA
- 6/2-6/5, 2016
- LACRIFLOW was exhibited in ASOPRS 2016 Spring Scientific Symposium, Ojai, CA
- 4/6-4/10, 2016
- LACRIFLOW was exhibited in AAPOS 42nd Annual Meeting, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 11/12-11/13, 2015
- LACRIFLOW was exhibited in ASOPRS Fall Scientific Symposium 2015, Las Vegas, NV